3D Printed Surgical Model Market Research Report by Specialty (Cardiac Surgery/ Interventional Cardiology, Gastroenterology Endoscopy of Esophageal, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery), by End User (Ambulatory Surgical Center, Clinic, and Hospital) – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “3D Printed Surgical Model Market Research Report by Specialty, by End User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05953102/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market is expected to grow from USD 562.98 Million in 2020 to USD 983.17 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market is expected to grow from EUR 493.63 Million in 2020 to EUR 862.06 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market is expected to grow from GBP 438.83 Million in 2020 to GBP 766.37 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market is expected to grow from JPY 60,084.23 Million in 2020 to JPY 104,929.15 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market is expected to grow from AUD 817.52 Million in 2020 to AUD 1,427.69 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the 3D Printed Surgical Model to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Specialty, the 3D Printed Surgical Model Market studied across Cardiac Surgery/ Interventional Cardiology, Gastroenterology Endoscopy of Esophageal, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Transplant Surgery. The Cardiac Surgery/ Interventional Cardiology further studied across Annuloplasty (Mitral Valve Repair), Repair Congenital Heart Defects, Repair Coronary Aneurysm, Replacement of Aortic Valve, and Stent Insertion. The Gastroenterology Endoscopy of Esophageal further studied across Endoscopy of Esophageal Lesion and Splenectomy. The Neurosurgery further studied across Remove Brain Tumor, Repair Aneurysm, and Transsphenoidal Excision of Pituitary Gland. The Orthopedic Surgery further studied across Hip Repair, Hip Replacement Revision, Osteotomy, Repair Clavicle Fracture, Repair Intervertebral Disc, Repair Leg Fracture, and Repair Scoliosis. The Reconstructive Surgery further studied across Breast Reconstruction, Cleft Palate Correction, Facial Reconstruction, Hand Reconstruction, and Mastoidectomy. The Surgical Oncology further studied across Endoscopic Removal of Cardiac Lesion, Removal of Adrenal Tumor, Removal of Liver Tumor, Removal of Renal Tumor, and Thoracic Removal of Lung Tumor. The Transplant Surgery further studied across Cardiac Surgery/ Interventional Cardiology, Heart Transplant, Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant, and Lung Transplant.
Based on End User, the 3D Printed Surgical Model Market studied across Ambulatory Surgical Center, Clinic, and Hospital.
Based on Geography, the 3D Printed Surgical Model Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market including 3D LifePrints UK Ltd., 3D Systems, Inc., Aprecia Pharmaceuticals Company, Aspect Biosystems Ltd., Axial3D Ltd, Cavendish Imaging, Formlabs Inc., Joimax GmbH, Lazarus 3D, Materialise NV, Medtech Private Limited, Onkos Surgical, Inc., Osteo3d, regenHU, Simbionix USA Corporation, Stratasys Ltd, Stryker Corporation, TeVido BioDevices, Versoteq 3D Solutions Oy, WhiteClouds Inc., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the 3D Printed Surgical Model Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global 3D Printed Surgical Model Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05953102/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001