BANGALORE, India, July 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Cloud Database Market is Segmented by Type (Database Application Builder, Data Scaling and Replication, Backup and Recovery, Database Encryption), by Application (Small and Medium Business, Large Enterprises). Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021 – 2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Data Management Category.
The global Cloud Database market size is projected to reach USD 68720 Million by 2026, from USD 7054.4 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 38.2% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the Cloud Database market
Laying down infrastructure for database management is expensive; scaling it as needed is costly and often wasteful. With a cloud database, the cost associated with the infrastructure is completely removed and can be scaled down during non-peak usage times to save cost.
Unlike a traditional on-premise database, cloud databases allow developers to help themselves with database capabilities and spin up and configure a database that’s ready to integrate with their application in minutes.
Default encryption of data at rest and in transit, as well as integrated identity and access management controls, are common features offered by cloud database providers. Some also meet regulatory compliance requirements.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF CLOUD DATABASE MARKET
Using cloud computing to manage and maintain your IT systems could be more cost-efficient. Organizations can save money by utilizing the services of their cloud computing service provider rather than purchasing pricey systems and equipment. Furthermore, you can scale down your database cluster during non-peak usage times to save money.
Increasing need for a reliable business continuity plan in times of disaster is expected to drive the cloud database market. Without the hassle of setting up disaster recovery and backup solutions on a physical device, businesses can ensure reliable disaster recovery and backup solutions through a cloud database. Investing in complex disaster recovery plans can be costly for many businesses, and backing up data takes time. The cloud is built in such a way that data saved on it is replicated across servers, ensuring that it is promptly backed up if one fails. After a breakdown, being able to immediately retrieve data again reduces website downtime and productivity loss.
The growing acceptance of cloud-based services in a variety of end-use industries, particularly in developed nations, is a major factor driving the worldwide cloud database market forward. Non-traditional sectors such as social networking and online music stores are also adopting cloud databases, which are projected to fuel the global database market’s rise over the forecast period.
CLOUD DATABASE MARKET SHARE
Based on Service Models, the hybrid cloud segment accounted for the largest market share due to the offerings of hybrid cloud databases emerging as the growing trend in the market as they provide almost total control of operations over the data which is stored.
The Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing market due to the higher adoption of security-based applications and rising demand for innovative cloud services.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-6S1898/Global_Cloud_Database
CLOUD DATABASE MARKET SEGMENTS
Cloud Database Breakdown Data by Type
Cloud Database Breakdown Data by Application
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-6S1898&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-6S1898&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– The global Cloud Storage Market size was valued at USD 46.12 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 222.25 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21.9% from 2020 to 2027.
– Cloud Backup & Recovery Software Market size is projected to reach USD 27080 Million by 2027, from USD 7502.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 19.6% during 2021-2027.
– Cloud Backup Services Market Report covers key companies are Microsoft Corporation, HP, Dell Inc, Commvault Systems, NetApp, Inc, IBM, Unitrends, Oracle Corporation, Veritas Technologies, Veeam Software, Trilogy Technologies, Amazon, Cisco Systems, Fujitsu, Alibaba Cloud.
– Cloud Service Providers and Their Data Center Strategies: Worldwide cloud service providers cloud data center strategies will affect the development of cloud equipment and hosting companies. For AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, and GCP (Google Cloud Platform), cloud data centers are not only hardware equipment but also systems of different kinds of network connections and data communications solutions.
– Cloud Applications Market is segmented by Type E-mail, File Storage, File Sharing, Customer Relationship Management, by Application BFSI, Manufacturing, Government and Public Sector, Telecommunications and by various regions.
– The Personal Cloud Market size was valued at USD 26.80 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 161.39 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 24.6% from 2020 to 2027.
– Cloud CRM Market is segmented by Type Customer Service, Manufacturing, Social Network, Supply Chain, Distribution, by Application SEMs, Large Enterprise and by various regions.
– The Cloud Services Market size was valued at USD 264.80 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 927.51 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2020 to 2027.
Click here to see related reports on Cloud Database Market
Valuates offer in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports