DUBLIN, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Pharmacy Management System Market Research Report by Deployment, by Component, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Pharmacy Management System Market size was estimated at USD 15.66 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 17.90 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 14.60% to reach USD 35.49 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Pharmacy Management System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Pharmacy Management System Market, including ACG Infotech Ltd, Allscripts Healthcare Solution Inc., Becton Dickinson and Co., Cerner Corporation, Clanwilliam Health Ltd, DATASCAN, Epicor Software Corporation, GE Healthcare, Inc., GlobeMed Ltd, Health Business Systems Inc., Idhasoft Ltd, McKesson Corporation, MedHOK Inc., Omnicell Inc., and Talyst LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Pharmacy Management System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Pharmacy Management System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Pharmacy Management System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Pharmacy Management System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Pharmacy Management System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Pharmacy Management System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Pharmacy Management System Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Effective way to manage inventory, lowering the inventory costs, and improving staff productivity to meet the growing needs of multi-site health systems
220.127.116.11. Need to implement reliable inventory management across pharmaceutical supply chain to address counterfeit medicine and make better drug choice
18.104.22.168. Investment in R&D towards the development of IT for the pharma industry
22.214.171.124. Vendor lock-in issues
126.96.36.199. Development of innovative products and solutions
188.8.131.52. Strategic partnership between pharmaceutical and IT companies to improve the products and services
184.108.40.206. Loosely defined regulatory landscape in developing countries
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Pharmacy Management System Market, by Deployment
7. Pharmacy Management System Market, by Organization Size
7.2. Large Pharmacy
7.3. Small & Medium-sized Pharmacy
8. Pharmacy Management System Market, by Component
8.2.1. Clinical & Administrative Performance
8.2.2. Inventory Management
8.2.3. Purchase Orders Management
8.2.4. Regulatory & Compliance Information
8.2.5. Supply Chain Management
9. Pharmacy Management System Market, by End User
10. Americas Pharmacy Management System Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Management System Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Pharmacy Management System Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. ACG Infotech Ltd
14.2. Allscripts Healthcare Solution Inc.
14.3. Becton Dickinson and Co.
14.4. Cerner Corporation
14.5. Clanwilliam Health Ltd
14.7. Epicor Software Corporation
14.8. GE Healthcare, Inc.
14.9. GlobeMed Ltd
14.10. Health Business Systems Inc.
14.11. Idhasoft Ltd
14.12. McKesson Corporation
14.13. MedHOK Inc.
14.14. Omnicell Inc.
14.15. Talyst LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6jiq0v
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets