DUBLIN, Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Ultra-Wideband Market Research Report by Application, by Industry, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Ultra-Wideband Market size was estimated at USD 1,279.90 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,481.22 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 16.06% to reach USD 3,129.39 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Ultra-Wideband Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Ultra-Wideband Market, including 5D Robotics Inc., Aether Wire & Location, Inc., Alereon, Inc., Bespoon SAS., Blue7 Communications, Decawave Ltd., Fractus Antennas S.L, Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Infsoft GmbH, Inpixon, Johanson Technology, Inc., Leverege LLC, Nanotron Technologies GmbH, PathPartner, POZYX NV, Pulse~Link, Inc., Qorvo, Redpoint Positioning Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SICK AG, Siemens AG, Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd., and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Ultra-Wideband Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Ultra-Wideband Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Ultra-Wideband Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Ultra-Wideband Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Ultra-Wideband Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Ultra-Wideband Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Ultra-Wideband Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Increasing adoption of industrial internet of things (IIoT)
188.8.131.52. Growing demand in real time location systems
184.108.40.206. Rising deployment in several mobile devices
220.127.116.11. Growing competition from alternative products and interference from narrowband wireless systems
18.104.22.168. Ongoing demand attributed to digitalization of healthcare and retail sector
22.214.171.124. Increasing application in wireless sensor network
126.96.36.199. Complications in channel estimations for UWB connections
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Ultra-Wideband Market, by Application
7. Ultra-Wideband Market, by Industry
7.2. Aerospace & Defense
7.3. Automotive & Transportation
7.4. Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
7.5. Building, Construction & Real Estate
7.6. Consumer Goods & Retail
7.8. Energy & Utilities
7.9. Government & Public Sector
7.10. Healthcare & Life Sciences
7.11. Information Technology
7.13. Media & Entertainment
7.15. Travel & Hospitality
8. Americas Ultra-Wideband Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Ultra-Wideband Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Ultra-Wideband Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. 5D Robotics Inc.
12.2. Aether Wire & Location, Inc.
12.3. Alereon, Inc.
12.4. Bespoon SAS.
12.5. Blue7 Communications
12.6. Decawave Ltd.
12.7. Fractus Antennas S.L
12.8. Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
12.9. Fujitsu Limited
12.10. Infsoft GmbH
12.12. Johanson Technology, Inc.
12.13. Leverege LLC
12.14. Nanotron Technologies GmbH
12.16. POZYX NV
12.17. Pulse~Link, Inc.
12.19. Redpoint Positioning Corporation
12.20. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.21. SICK AG
12.22. Siemens AG
12.23. Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
12.24. Zebra Technologies Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vi1pn6
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets