DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Certificate Testing Market Research Report by Product, Sourcing Type, End-user Vertical, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Certificate Testing Market size was estimated at USD 36.79 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 38.19 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.12% reaching USD 46.90 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Certificate Testing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Certificate Testing Market, including ALS Limited, Apave International, Applus Services SA, AsureQuality Ltd., BSI Group, Bureau Veritas, Compliance Engineering Pty Ltd., Dekra Certification GmbH, Demko, Eurofins Scientific, Exova Group PLC, Intertek Group PLC, Kiwa NV, Korea Conformity Laboratories, Korea Testing and Certification Institute, Korea Testing Certification, National Standard Authority of Ireland, National Technical Systems Inc., NSF International, RRMG Ltda, SGS SA, Standardization and Certification NYCE, S.C., TUV Nord Group, TUV SUD Ltd., and Underwriters Laboratories LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Certificate Testing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Certificate Testing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Certificate Testing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Certificate Testing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Certificate Testing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Certificate Testing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Certificate Testing Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Outsourcing of the certificate testing services
5.2.2. Growing adoption of smart and wireless devices
5.2.3. Stricter regulations and standards
5.3.1. Non uniform regulations
5.4.1. Developments in emerging markets
5.4.2. Collaborative strategies by companies for innovative products and services
5.5.1. Troubleshooting issues with certificate testing
6. Certificate Testing Market, by Product
6.2.1. Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Electric Vehicle, and Battery Systems
6.2.2. Electrical Systems and Components
6.2.3. Fuels, Fluids, and Lubricants
6.2.4. Interior and Exterior Materials and Components
6.2.5. ISO/Ts 16949: Global Automotive Certification
6.3.1. Advanced Materials
7. Certificate Testing Market, by Sourcing Type
8. Certificate Testing Market, by End-user Vertical
8.3. Construction and Engineering
8.4. Energy and Commodities
8.5. Food and Healthcare
8.7. Products and Retail
9. Americas Certificate Testing Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Certificate Testing Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Certificate Testing Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. ALS Limited
13.2. Apave International
13.3. Applus Services SA
13.4. AsureQuality Ltd.
13.5. BSI Group
13.6. Bureau Veritas
13.7. Compliance Engineering Pty Ltd.
13.8. Dekra Certification GmbH
13.10. Eurofins Scientific
13.11. Exova Group PLC
13.12. Intertek Group PLC
13.13. Kiwa NV
13.14. Korea Conformity Laboratories
13.15. Korea Testing and Certification Institute
13.16. Korea Testing Certification
13.17. National Standard Authority of Ireland
13.18. National Technical Systems Inc.
13.19. NSF International
13.20. RRMG Ltda
13.21. SGS SA
13.22. Standardization and Certification NYCE, S.C.
13.23. TUV Nord Group
13.24. TUV SUD Ltd.
13.25. Underwriters Laboratories LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vbrjej
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets