Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Software Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Software and Services), By Deployment (Cloud and On-premises), By Industry (Healthcare, Automotive, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029
The global “EDI market size” is projected to reach USD 4.04 Million by 2029, from 1.7 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.6% during the forecast period. Expanding appropriation of EDI arrangements in the medical care area will go about as one of the essential variables driving the development of this market, states Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, named “EDI Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product Type (Cloud Based, and On-Premise), By Industry (Healthcare, Automotive, Financial Services, High-Tech/ Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, and Others (Telecom, etc.), and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029”.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Software Market Report Details:
Market size value in 2021:
USD 1.70 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2029:
USD 4.04 Billion
Request Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/electronic-data-interchange-edi-software-market-103690
Electronic data interchange software encourages the virtual transmission of data between colleagues, eliminating the requirement for paper-based information trade. In the medical care area, where a lot of information is created every day, EDI programming can empower the productive exchange of data between medical services foundations, experts, and patients. The advantages of this innovation have been significantly more complemented during the current COVID-19 pandemic as EDI is helping medical care experts to convey administrations to patients other than those experiencing COVID-19. For example, in April 2021, Cloudnine Group of Hospitals, the main emergency clinic chain in India, joined forces with Dunzo, a day in and day out online stage, to give fundamental medications to anticipating moms and their babies at the doorstep. Accordingly, the reception of EDI arrangements is probably going to get supported in the midst of the current wellbeing emergency.
List of Key Players Covered in the EDI Market Report:
- Babelway (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium)
- Rocket Software, Inc. (Massachusetts, United States)
- Epicor Software Corporation (Texas, United States)
- Software AG (Darmstadt, Germany)
- SPS Commerce, Inc. (Minnesota, United States)
- Open Text Corporation (Waterloo, Canada)
- TrueCommerce Inc. (Pennsylvania, United States)
- MuleSoft LLC (California, United States)
- DiCentral Corporation (Texas, United States)
- Boomi Inc. (Dell Boomi) (Pennsylvania, United States)
Financial and Operational Feasibility of EDI to Stoke Demand from SMEs
An unmistakable factor driving the electronic information trade programming market development is the monetary and operational benefits offered by EDI answers for little and medium undertakings (SMEs). These ventures need to work on limited spending plans and have a solid necessity for productive systems to direct business in a savvy way. Since EDI helps in accomplishing these objectives, its interest in SMEs is consistently developing. For instance, as EDI exchanges are finished electronically and promptly, they wipe out the costs that are regularly caused regarding paper writing material, delivering expenses, and work. Regulatory expenses are likewise shunned as the capacity of data is virtual, eliminating the need to spend on extra room. Also, the exact following of requests through paper-based cycles is dreary and profoundly wasteful. EDI programming can work on these undertakings and enhance inventory network activities, permitting SMEs to finish projects on schedule and convey the most noteworthy consumer loyalty. Subsequently, electronic information trade programming can considerably improve the benefit of SMEs in a limited capacity to focus time.
Speedy Growth of E-Commerce Industry to Fuel Market Growth in Asia Pacific
The e-commerce industry in Asia Pacific has grown exponentially in the past few years, underpinned by rapid economic development in India and China. As a result, the demand for technologies boosting supply-chain efficiencies has surged, laying the foundation for the EDI software market growth in the region. Additionally, expansion of manufacturing activities and governmental support to industrial digitization will further propel the regional market.
North America is expected to dominate the EDI Market share during the forecast period on account of active uptake of advanced EDI technologies powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). In 2019, the region’s market size stood at USD 896.4 million. In Europe, the key market driver will be the strong presence of EDI solutions providers in the region.
As per the report, the global market value stood at USD 1,547.2 million in 2021. The other highlights of the report include:
- Granular investigation of the different market drivers and patterns;
- Nitty-gritty investigation of the market limitations;
- Minuscule assessment of the territorial elements of the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Software Market;
- An exhaustive assessment of the serious scene of the market; and
- An exhaustive appraisal of all the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Software Market portions.
Development of Next-Gen Integrated EDI Solutions to Animate Competition
The competitive landscape of this EDI Market is being increasingly characterized by activities of key players focusing on developing cutting-edge EDI solutions with wide applicability. In pursuit of this end, companies are collaborating with each other and broadening their sales horizons by diversifying their offerings.
- June 2021:MuleSoft announced the launch of MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare, featuring a set of integrations and prebuilt APIs to retrieve public health data from external sources and common electronic health record systems. The reusable APIs and integrations will allow entities to save money and time and efficiently utilize resources.
- May 2021:DiCentral Corporation, a supply chain management specialist, collaborated with Tokyo-based Nippon Information and Communication (NI+C). The partnership will allow NI+C to augment its EDI capabilities to meet the rising demand for supply chain automation and outsourced B2B integration.
Quick Buy –EDI Market Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Worldwide EDI Market Size is Expected to Reach USD 4.04 Billion by 2029